Saturday, July 6, 2013

STRIPED BLAZER, Blue Tweed & Grey Glitter


Bon soir! 
Today I went with a mostly white palette and a striped blazer for a breezy, crisp sailorsome look!




Wearing a metallic grey cardigan instead of a tank top or blouse under the blazer, I added a simple dark brown belt to give the top layers a little more flavor.


I had quite a lot of knick knacks to carry so I grabbed my blue tweed shoulder bag to complement the White and Blue striped blazer.


I strapped on a pair of beautiful, brown heels to keep the outfit polished and give it a bit of a pointy kick.





On the 4th of July, I opted for a turkey burger and I must say, it came out delicious! I highly recommend it with guacamole, lettuce, a fresh slice of pineapple and a side of sweet potato fries~ I even stuck a slice of cheese in the center of the ground turkey meat so it melted nicely and there was a nice surprise inside.
Here's a rendition of it if you want to give it a shot!
http://www.alaskafromscratch.com/2013/03/07/jalapeno-turkey-burgers-with-cheddar-guacamole/


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read!

Outfit:
Top: Zara blazer, Club Monaco cardigan
Bottom: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Stella McCartney (on SALE at http://www.therealreal.com/)
Accessories: American Apparel rings, Lanvin belt

No comments :

Post a Comment