Sunday, August 11, 2013

PINK PLEATED SKIRT & Sheer White Blouse


Bon soir tout le monde!
I'm sad to say that today was my last Saturday at the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market :(
With just 2 weeks left until my departure to Paris, I suddenly felt rushed to enjoy all the nooks I've come to love in this city~



Saturdays at the Farmer's Market makes me feel quite chipper so I tried to keep with that attitude 
with a light and bright, sheer, pastel outfit.

I happened to come across this hydrant that was the same color as my metallic clutch! 
I thought it looked fancy-pantsy, hence, the picture~



It was a rather polished, flirty outfit so I thought I'd take a quirky picture or two as well :)



Although it's difficult to see, these marble steps were a pale pink color, which matched the shade of my skirt o'so well. 
My, my! It's not often you come across objects that match the color of your outfit, ey?
certainly not hydrants and stairs at that..



I thought I'd continue to stack on that delicate pink and sharper metallic palette through the accessories!


I kept the shoes a bit more mellow, sticking to a pair of camel-nude ballets, which is actually a fairly new addition to my ballet family!
Ballets from French Sole make my feet so happy. 
They don't even need to be broken in, which I'm sure is an experience that every woman can relate to...




I think simple, initialed necklaces such as this one is a truly classy, well-worn essential for any woman.
I love and appreciate the beauty of necklaces as much as the next girl but having to worry about changing your necklace everyday can be impractical and pricey for the average woman.
That's why investing in a necklace of high quality with a polished design that's able to be worn with just about anything is always a must-recommendation!


My photographer spied a litto pirate in the crevice of a tree as we entered the Farmer's Market!
Small things that....are weird first..
but make you smile soon after :)

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Saturday and
has a lovely Sunday!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Outfit:
Top: H&M
Bottom: Club Monaco
Clutch: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: French Sole
Accesories: Carven sunglasses, Miriam Merenfeld necklace, Club Monaco wrap bracelet, pink crystal bracelet was a gift from a friend (local Ann Arbor jewelry store)

2 comments :