Thursday, August 22, 2013

Miu Miu GREEN VELVET & Gold Accessories


Bon soir tout le monde!
I apologize for the lack of posts this week. Frankly, I've been trying to squeeze all my favorite NYC pastimes and activities into 5 days! 
I have been instagramming though!!

These photos were taken 6 days ago.
I attended a wedding and decided to keep to a dark color. I think wearing a dark color is a safe bet for women; you don't want to steal away from the bride by wearing colors that are more beautiful and vibrant than her dress.


I paired this gorgeous green, (not black) velvet dress with a gold statement belt and my gold embellished camera bag. 
Although it's hard to see, I combined the ensemble with a pair of 
deep cherry brown sandals with gold-rimmed, red beads along the strap.


I doubled on necklaces: one in the shape of a little, gold anchor and one, a small crystal encrusted moon.
When you don't feel like dangling a huge, chunky necklace, doubling up is a great way to add some much needed embellishment to your look! :)
Gorjana has a great selection of necklaces that are already doubled up as well as simple ones that you can combine yourself!

Hope everyone is ready for an exciting weekend!
Have a splennnnnndid Friday!
Thank you for reading!!



1 comment :