Saturday, September 21, 2013

Leather & Faux FUR Mittens


Bonjour tout le monde!! 
I recently realized how addicted to "shopping haul" posts I am 
and for a good reason!
It's great to see what other bloggers have bought, their comments and their satisfaction with the product before you actually see it put to use in their pictures and videos!

So here is my first SHOPPING HAUL post!

I would like to introduce my new mittens made of genuine leather and faux fur.
It's never good to buy a mitten that's snug/tight on you; that's a recipe for frozen fingers.
So, I bought these in a size that fits ever so loosely on my hand.

The best part? I didn't feel an ounce of guilt buying these because they're 
(1) incredibly soft both outside as well as in
(2) they're super practical winter staples
AND they were only 25 EUROS!!!
I am one satisfied customer :)

Just as a side note, I bought these 
at Les Halles in Paris and I understand that the H&Ms in Europe don't carry a lot of the same pieces as they do in the U.S. or Asia so I apologize if you're unable to find these.


Mittens: H&M
Watch: Swarovski
Sweater (what you can see of it): Alexander Wang


No comments :

Post a Comment